Senior Digital Account Manager - Bracknell - £30k - £40k DOE
Our client are an evolving Digital Marketing Agency and we are looking for someone to join their new business model to help them navigate both existing and new client relationships and projects as they transition.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior Account Manager. You will be able to lead across a range of B2B and B2C activity, with the skills to own, develop and manage key clients.
You will be working to develop and deliver varying projects for our clients from brand development, campaigns, print and POS to digital projects from websites, Social and SEO to name just a few!
As a client facing position, you'll have regular contact directly with your clients, taking briefs and understanding their plans. You'll be offering strategic and consultative advice and spotting opportunities, so you're always one step ahead. Once briefed, you'll communicate the work to the creative teams, ensuring they deliver the work on time, on brief and on budget.
To be considered you will be from a marketing agency background.
You will have experience dealing with clients at all levels, be a confident communicator, have good financial acumen and able to hold your own at a senior level, never afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with the team!
• Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
• A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
• Passion about business and dissatisfaction with status quo - always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
• Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
• Confident communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
• Excellent time management to maximise client facing time and opportunities
• Able to identify and follow up on opportunities
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects
• Working knowledge and experience with contracts and contract negotiations
• To be considered you will have come from a marketing agency background
A bit more insight for you:
• A diverse client portfolio ranging from corporate to start-ups, B2B and B2C all utilising a diverse range of channels.
• This mix of clients ensures their creativity does not become blinkered and potentially limiting in its approach.
• Great team, fun, working in a relaxed but professional environment to bring out the best in what they do.
• Work hard, play hard and enjoying what they do makes all the difference to work outputs!
• 25 Days’ Holiday
• Employee Pension Scheme
• Contribution Gym Membership
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Personal Development Training Budget
Please get in touch ASAP for more information and for a confidential chat.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Agency
- Marketing Campaigns
- Client Requirements
- Manage Client Relationships