The experience we need.
- Dealing with Marketing Directors and Digital Directors day-to-day, the Senior Account Manager will need to be able to hold their own and have a decent opinion on the digital / marketing industry.
- We're looking for an Senior Account Manager with a real spark, you could have come from any kind of marketing, creative or branding agency, as long as you have a good grounding in digital marketing.
- Agency experience is important. You must have a track record taking briefs from clients, briefing a digital team or creative studio, and managing client relationships with big brands making suggestions and putting forward strategic ideas.
- Last but not least, we're looking for somebody who is great at spotting opportunities, who enjoys building new relationships with clients and who's not afraid to talk to them about extra work that the agency could do for them.
A pivotal Senior Account Manager role created off the back an ever growing pipeline of awesome projects coming from a number of very well-known brand clients. You'll work with some very high profile clients and there's room for you to work your way up to Account Director level and beyond.
The agency is incredibly good at what they do so you'll get to work alongside, and continue to learn from, some of the best digital agency people in the area. They do some great work and they're not just a techie web development agency, the also get quite heavily involved with the creative/branding side of things.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £30k-£36k (depending on experience).
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial and plenty that aren’t.
- A massive opportunity to work with a well-known global brand.
- An awesome working environment, amazing office environment and loads of fun.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.