Job Title: Senior Digital Account Manager
Our client is an integrated agency based in Bournemouth. They currently have an immediate need for a Senior Digital Account Manager to join their dynamic, fast paced and progressive team.
As a Senior Digital Account Manager, you play a pivotal role in helping to shape and deliver cutting engage digital campaigns for clients.
The role holder will live and breathe digital marketing and be confident advising clients on the latest trends and best practice across social, content and inbound marketing. You are equally happy to cosy up to the team of developers or UX designers and talk their language as part of the wider project team.
- Oversee the roll-out of lead generation, social and content marketing projects
- Monitor progress and proactively resolve issues or road-blocks
- Act as the day-to-day client lead, proactively communicating and managing their requirements
- Manage all relationships with suppliers and agencies, including drafting scope of work, writing briefs and contract management
- Working with the Head of Client Service to ensure the profitable management of people and resources on projects
- Work with the Head of Social and Content to adapt the strategy and optimise the project as required
- Work with the Content Planner to come up with ideas and content suggestions
- Work with the Studio Producer to oversee content production according to content plans and timelines
- Oversee reporting and measurement
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years of agency experience working with recognised brands
- Excellent client management experience
- Extensive project management experience
- Fluent in all aspects of digital marketing from email, web, social, search and online advertising
- Deep knowledge of key social media platforms, including hands on experience of community management
- Extensive experience in Management tools (i.e. Sprout Social, Hootsuite and Tweetdeck).
- Ideal skills and experience
- Work with enterprise B2B brands on lead generation or content marketing
- Hands-on experience of deploying social media advertising (i.e. Facebook ads)
- Listening tools (Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon and Radian 6). As well as Traackr as an Influencer tool
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/