Senior Digital Account Manager- UK Top 50 Creative Design Agency - Guildford - £35k-£45k
(Digital Marketing, Account Manager, Creative, Digital)
- Award winning Full service agency in Guildford
- Salary £35k-45k DOE
- office/ home split
- Circa 20 staff
- UK Top 50 Creative Design Agency
An experienced Account Manager is required to join a busy award winning agency in the heart of Guildford.They are naturally enthusiastic people who are always responsive to a challenge and a great collaborative partner for clients and their brands seeking effective change. They're not egotistical like some agencies, just a close community of friendly people who keep it real and still have fun along the way.
Senior Account Manager
Reporting to the CSD & MD, the Senior Account Manager will be required to work across a mix of existing clients on a variety of projects, supporting the Account Directors with their client projects and workloads - as well as support with new biz development and enquiries.
- Must have previous agency experience
- Experience and confidence in pitching and presenting to new and existing clients
- Excellent written English
- A good understanding of through-the-line communications (on and offline) is essential - Branding, Brand Strategy, Marcomms, Corporate Comms, Digital and Internal Comms
- B2B & B2C experience - Financial Services, Technology and Consumer
Qualities they are looking for in successful candidates
- Naturally inquisitive and confident to ask questions working under own initiative
- Awareness of when to escalate client enquires / requests to your senior manager.
- Consistent level of enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Passionate and a creative thinker
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Accuracy and an acute eye for detail.
- Act as one of the principal day to day contacts on account to effectively direct queries received by the client
- Support with new business proposals.
- Develop strong relationships with Client personnel, and have understanding of their brand and market sector, attend face to face meetings
- Ensure Client perceives agency as committed to their business and successful
- Taking a Client brief and the development of creative brief
- Preparing critical paths and updating project progress
- Excellent organisational skills and proof / copy checking
- Job trafficking on a day to day basis
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Attend regular meetings and dispatch contact reports within 24 hours of meetings and status reports on regular basis (as agreed with Client)
- Solid understanding of 'Synergist’ - project management and accounting system
- Internal liaison with the creative, finance and any other departments
- Preparing invoicing for Team Head sign off
- Undertaking additional activities as required to support the smooth running of the organisation
- Liaise with Account Directors regarding workflow / overload in creative department
- Support the development of tactical and strategic planning, demonstrate strong research and marketing analysis skills and be capable of collating information for a brand audit.
- Collating monthly forecast sheets from the account team, to be distributed to MD / Accounts and CSD on a fortnightly basis.
- Manage costs on client’s projects and the maximisation of project profitability
- Develop strong relationships with Client personnel, and have full understanding of their brand and market sector
- Understand changes / trends in the Client’s industry and discuss with the Client opportunities / threats which these could pose
- Undertaking additional activities as required to support the smooth running of the agency
- Support the development of tactical and strategic planning, demonstrate strong research skills and be capable of collating information for competitor audits.
They are looking someone who fits their agency DNA…
- Enthusiastic - self-motivated and passionate about building brands and campaigns that wow and creative strategies that work.
- Responsive - quick to act, can respond to changing demands and deadlines and by working flexible hours when required.
- Collaborative - communicative and open-minded to work with others and has a strong sense of team and an appetite to share knowledge.
- Real - says it as it is, lives in the real world, isn’t egotistic or aloof but genuine and keeps it real.
- Fun - enjoyable to work with, cheerful, upbeat, sociable with a sense of humor. Sees the brighter side of life even if things aernt going well.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'