Senior DevOps Software Engineer - Cheshire - £50k-£85k
My enterprise level client are looking for a Senior DevOps Software Engineer.
They have state of the art facilities, an outstanding Benefits package, and an excellent bonus scheme.
- Develop & implement automated continuous integration & delivery pipeline solutions
- Collaborate and clearly communicate with application developers and environment specialists to build technical solutions.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders on a project from highly technical to non-technical resources to ensure a common level of understanding of the automated process
- Keep up-skilled on new tools, processes and technical developments in order to drive continuous improvement throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Support tools evaluation to ensure most effective toolset is being utilised to meet requirements
- Produce well-structured documentation and education relating to the automated processes for the development and operational teams.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
Knowledge and proven development capability in all the below:
- Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence or equivalent tool
- Scripting languages - Shell
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of Internet and middleware technologies and application platforms
- Background in environment/config management
- Background as developer of CI solutions or app server management
All correspondence is dealt with confidentially.
FRG Technology Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
DevOps / AWS / Platform Engineer / DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer / Docker / Kubernetes / Jenkins / Amazon Web Services / Software / Scripting / Development / Shell scripting
- DevOps / AWS / Platform Engineer / DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer / Docker / Kubernetes / Jenkins / Amazon Web Services / Software / Scri