Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer with the ability to encourage true collaboration and effective DevOps practices?
Based at our fabulous Innovation Labs in central Bristol, you will be responsible for designing, planning, and building cloud infrastructure from architecture design through to customer usage by some of the world’s most regarded companies. We utilise innovative technology (based on Java, Clojure and React) to deliver high performance solutions. Embracing modern team methodologies with self-managed teams utilising Kanban, we deliver innovation with the speed and high quality required by our customers. We are fans of test-driven development, pair-programming and other elements of XP and everyone contributes to the change and improvements process.
- Enthusiasm, excellent judgement and communication skills with demonstrable passion for new technology.
- Previous experience with DevOps and DevSecOps practices.
- Configuration management/Infrastructure-as-Code principles.
- Experience in any of the following: Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS CloudFormation, Chef.
- You will have worked with AWS (or another major Cloud provider) commercially
- Financial Services experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes and improvements.
- Experience of some of the following would be useful, but we're more interested in the new skills and technologies you will bring to us: Kanban, Kubernetes, Kafka, Spring, Java (and other JVM languages), Git
- You will be very self-motivated with attention to detail
- You must be able to communicate well with the extended engineering teams
- Passion for the latest trends in technologies and an interest in learning.
- Being proactive with networking events/meet-ups would be very helpful.
- Previous experience in DevOps/Infrastructure
- Provide DevOps thought leadership and mentoring in both advisory and delivery contexts, focusing on the requirements of our clients' customers and how these are best served by continuous improvements to our delivery approach.
- A unique opportunity to help shape a rapidly growing global business
- A chance to apply all your prior experiences in a high-growth environment
- An opportunity to have fun and collaborate with one of the best teams around
- Health, wealth and happiness benefits that you would typically associate with a FinTech organization
Who Are We?
Gresham Tech is an award-winning financial software & services company that specializes in providing transaction control and enterprise data integrity solutions to financial institutions across the globe. Listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange (GHT.L) and headquartered in the City of London, its customers include some of the world's largest financial institutions, all of whom are served locally from offices located in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
The company is unable to provide any employment sponsorship for any associated immigration visa application. All successful candidates will be required to provide evidence of a right to work before they commence employment with us.
NOTE to Agencies: We work with selected recruitment agencies only. Please do not send any speculative CVs.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'