Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
£650-750 a day
An innovative fin-tech start-up client is looking for a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer to set up the Infrastructure for their emerging start-up child company. You will be working on a greenfield Azure project with CI/CD pipelines and containers.
This is an emerging start up firm which although new to the UK, are well established in the US market. They engineer software solutions to be installed in cars in order to track real time data such as driver experience, car safety and navigation. They have large amounts of big data and have just started their DevOps journey! With an already prominent dominance in the US and EU market, they are ready to establish the London Office too.
You will be building the Azure Infrastructure designed to handle all the real time data collected from millions of cars across the world. Alongside the Azure infrastructure and pipelines, you will be building containers using Kubernetes and Docker.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer in this team, you will create, maintain, support and improve complex cloud operations for the largest automotive company in the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop Azure Infrastructure from scratch
- Build containers using Kubernetes and Docker for clusters and Code as Infrastructure
- Automating CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Ansible
- Work alongside the Data Engineering and Software Engineering team
- Build out the AWS team- you will be coming in as a Senior DevOps Engineer and hence build out the team and work closely on business decisions.
- Develop, test, and release software solutions side-by-side with other talented engineers in a team-oriented, Agile software engineering environment
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong commercial experience working on greenfield Azure projects such as building out Infrastructure
- Commercial experience using Kubernetes and Docker to build containers and clusters
- Hands on coding with Terraform and Ansible
- Automation of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Exposure to development languages such as Java/Scala/Python
- AWS Certification is desired
- Exposure to working with data engineers/data scientists on big data projects.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Selina Bahchevanska via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'