Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS
An extremely high profile company is looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer to join and work on their their Big Data Platform which is at the heart of the business and their transformation into a data driven consumer centric company.
As the DevOps Engineer you will play a significant role in building out the Big Data Platform and work closely with the Agile teams to ensure the global cloud based system is running efficiently.
You will play a hands-on role in achieving ambitious requirements and have a strong desire for designing products that deliver a superb customer experience
- Experience in cloud computing, ideally with AWS.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating system
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies and concepts.
- Integration experience with Jenkins
- Experience with source code repositories, especially Git.
- Understanding of the entire software delivery life cycle and agile methodology
- Ability to use monitoring and evaluate outcomes
- Self-confidence and great communication skills
- Ability to script languages and code in either Bash or Python
- Experience with cloud formation or equivalent
- Knowledge of container virtualization and orchestration layers, e.g Docker
If this fantastic opportunity is for you please contact Joe @ FreshtechIT
Keywords: DevOps, AWS, Cloud, Bash, Python, Senior, Mentor, Linux, Unix