Senior DevOps Engineer- London - 12 Months - £575/Day Outside IR35
This role is outside IR35
The successful candidate must be eligible to undergo SC clearance at offer stage if not already held.
We are seeking a Senior Digital DevOps Engineer for our Government client based in Westminster. This is an urgent requirement with a start ASAP.
This role will be to help with the build, maintenance and management of high volume transactional web sites and web services.
A proven track record with the following is required -
- Defining DevOps architectures, target operating models and providing thought leadership to other DevOps team members
- Configuring web, application and database infrastructure in a fast-moving development environment
- Building and supporting high volume, public, transactional production platforms and sophisticated automated DevOps environments
- Build, release and environment management
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Travis-CI, Go)
- Scripting and object-oriented programming skills
- Experience with automated testing tools relevant to infrastructure integrity
- Configuring and managing Linux servers for serving a dynamic website
- Debugging a complex multi-server service based on a micro-service architecture
- Good experience in network protocols and their appropriate use
This is an initial 12-month contract with the potential to extend. It will pay up to £575 per day depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the above role -DO NOT CALL - Please click the "Apply Now" button or email your CV along with your availability & contract rate to in the first instance. ?
Senior DevOps Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Senior DevOps Developer, DevOps Developer, Linux, Configuration, Networking, Network protocols, TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, Continuous Integration, CI, Cloud, Configuration management, Salt, Chef, Puppet, Agile, Version control, git, subversion, Government, DevOps, Dev Ops, Senior Dev Ops Engineer, Dev Ops Engineer, Dev Ops Developer, Java, Build and release management, Jenkins, Travis-CI, Go, Digital DevOps, Senior Digital DevOps
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job