Senior DevOps Engineer - Azure / PaaS
Circa £75,000 + Benefits
London / Hampshire
A great opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join an established IT business with offices across the south east. The role can be split equally across offices in Basingstoke and central London if required.
The position will best suit an experienced DevOps Engineer who can take on more responsibility as the company and its technical environment continues to grow. Previous project leadership or mentoring experience is desirable however the role is hands-on.
The position offers scope for progression and will help lead the DevOps function internally, covering the Architecture, Development, Automation, Performance and Security of the company's infrastructure / systems.
- As DevOps Engineer your focus will be to continuously improve the production infrastructure, specifically moving the company from IaaS to PaaS.
- Lead the scaling up of the environment and as it continues to grow
- Reviewing existing infrastructure and offer suggestions for improvement, both long and short term
- Continue to automate the deployment of the IaaS/PaaS
- Work closely with internal software Development and Product teams to Agile processes
- Liaise with any relevant hosting providers and third parties
Demonstrate experience of;
- Previous 'DevOps' experience is essential
- Strong Windows / Linux Administration experience
- Have a good understanding of Cloud products; Azure ideally
- PaaS / IaaS Architecture understanding
- Agile best practice understanding
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to mentor and lead others when required
Please apply to this ad or contact me on LinkedIn for more details - Paul Grace @Spectrumit.co.uk
- Continuous Integration
- Information Security
- Systems Administration