Senior DevOps Engineer Azure - £80-95,000 - South East
Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure) - £80-95,000 - London
Nigel Frank is working with a a Microsoft Gold Partner to help bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer who will be instructing on technical procedures and ideally has experience building a DevOps platform. The business needs someone who will be able add availability, performance and stability to their clients Azure platforms, through the work they do.
The company is a big advocate of implementing DevOps practices and is looking for someone to help implement these further. The role involves consultancy work and working on client site but can offer some remote working as well. You will be liaising with other engineers, stakeholders and developers to help improve and work on the platforms.
This role presents the opportunity to be a big part of a global organisation and get exposure to a huge range of technologies. A willingness to take responsibility and face up to issues is required. Equally someone with ambition is ideal for this position given their future plans; they are keen to bring people who are keen to develop their skills further.
The client can offer a huge range of training opportunities, this includes certifications, personal time and cross training in other areas of the business. This is a challenging role but also offers huge rewards. They are looking for someone who has a strong love for technology and a desire to learn more.
You must be eligible to work in the UK for this role.
- Experience in delivery of Azure IaaS and PaaS environments
- Provide guidance on architecture, evaluate designs and maintain technical documentation
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines is essential
- A background in development is also desirable but by no means essential
- DevOps tools experience - containerisation experience in particular is desirable (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Personable and willingness to mentor colleagues
- Passion for technology is a must
- Experience liaising with people across a business and stakeholders
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
For more information or to fast-track your application please contact me on or email me directly on today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'