Senior DevOps Contract- 6 months - £600pd DOE - Chigwell
NRG are working with a well known organisation within the public sector that is always at the forefront of technology. Due to increasing growth, my client has won a number of exciting projects and need an experienced DevOps engineer to work on with them.
What a candidate will be able to do to be successful.
- Enjoy working with cutting edge technology
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Enjoy developing niche solutions to complex problems
- Windows / Linux OS
- Puppet / Ansible/ Chef
- Bash / Python / Powershell
- Multi-tier Java J2EE _ .Net applications
- TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc
- Cloud environment (EC2, Google App Engine etc.)
- WebSphere,Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Nginx, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Apache HTTP server, etc);
- integration tools (Jenkins, Travis CL, GO)
If you or anyone you know would be suitable for the above then please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss what is on offer in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"