Our leading FMCG client is looking to hire a Senior Development Technologist for their Glasgow office to drive development of their branded snack range within the UK market.
Our client is a fast growing business within relationships with some of the globes most well known brands, specialising in brand and product development.
- You will work with the Technical Manager to develop and maintain a pipeline of products that meet the customer needs and within the guidelines of our clients Brand Partners.
- You will ensure the clients products and specifications conform to their customer and Brand Partner Quality Standards and U.K. Regulatory Compliance from both a product and labelling perspective.
- You will maintain /further developrelationships with our client's manufacturing and Brand Partners, together with the internal team.
- You will develop a full understanding of the categories our client works in (biscuits and Toddler snacks).
- To ensure products and packaging comply with U.K. legislation.
- To ensure our client is complying with the requirements of their Brand Partners.
- To ensure all products are compliant with U.K. Food Safety Legislation.
- To review and approve packaging artwork with our clients Manufacturing and Brand Partners.
- To develop products that are commercially viable and fit within the business strategy.
- Degree in Food Science would be beneficial
- Previous experience within a similar role is necessary
- Displays a passion for food with good awareness of market trends
- Good communicator
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work cross functionally with high attention to detail
- Creative flair
- Comfortable with negotiation
- Comfortable in working within a highly entrepreneurial environment
- Full UK driving license
Excellent salary and benefits dependent on experience.