Senior Development Engineer
Senior Development engineer
Your new company
An opportunity has arisen for an Development Engineer to join a successful residential developer in the North West; my client is seeking an experienced Engineer within the house building industry.
Your new role
- Advise Land Dept on Technical viability of new sites
- Assist in the production of layouts and technical report for Land Appraisals; and required working drawings
- Prepare outline engineering schematics & Technical reports for Land Appraisals
- Brief and commission site investigations, topographical survey and other assessment reports on land acquired
- Brief engineering consultants on scope of design
- Initial negotiations/enquiries with statutory bodies on environmental, drainage, highways and other engineering issues when apprising land
- Manage initial technical submissions for approval by statutory authorities (e.g. S104, S38, S278)
- Issue engineering information to Commercial, Construction and Sales departments
- Fee negotiation and appointment of consultants
- Obtain planning permissions and other statutory approvals e.g. S104 and S38 Agreements
- Prepare Sales and Legal information e.g. Conveyance plans and M colours
- Answer Technical queries
- POS, S38, S104 adoptions
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health, Safety and Environment Policy.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation's goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally previous experience within development in a housing environment
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Understanding of local government
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- A background Working for a major housing developer would be advantageous for this role
What you'll get in return
On offer to the successful engineer is a highly competitive (dependent on experience) as other fringe benefits. The company also offers all engineers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"