The ideal candidate will have a Degree/HND in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering, or have equivalent experience. A recognised professional registration such as IEng, CEng would be preferred. As this is a senior position, you will have 5 years of experience in a vehicle development role. You must be computer literate and knowledge of relevant software packages is an advantage.
Reporting to the Test and Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading test and development programmes to support the new product introduction and sign off
- System specification, development and diagnosis
- Creating development test procedures
- Carrying out machine testing
- Completing test and development reports
- Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions
- Design, commissioning and operation of instrumentation as required
- Supervision and mentoring of junior colleagues
- Liaising with internal and external customers/departments as required
IN REWARD YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM A COMPETITIVE SALARY, 33 DAYS HOLIDAY, PENSION, HEALTHCARE, MEDICAL INSURANCE AND DENTAL CARE SCHEMES, ACCESS TO A HEALTHY LIVING CENTRE.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.