- As a senior software developer, you'll work with a Product Manager and Delivery Manager to produce value adding solutions for the business
- You'll have a solid understanding of agile software development and experience leading teams of developers in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Assisting in the design and implementation of services, you will contribute to, and advocate for, better practices. You will engage in peer reviews and problem solving through pair programming
- Working with the Product Manager, you will translate user needs into technical solutions, ensuring constraints and implementation details are communicated clearly to a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Taking a test first approach, you will help ensure code is appropriately protected, and that existing unit and integration tests are maintained
- Reduce technical debt across the I.T. estate, identify code smells and implement a safety culture using DevOps
- You'll actively mentor and coach junior developers in the team, helping to provide a learning environment in which they can grow
This is an opportunity to work for a leading retail business. You are the kind of person that loves to solve problems. You are always looking for new things to learn and you want to share what you know with your team. Your enthusiasm and approach to everyday work is as important to us as your years of experience.
Within your current organisation you are seen as a team leader, supporting those around you, working in a considerate and collaborative manner, and interested in new ways of working. For you, it's not just about the technical solution, you want to understand how you are delivering value to the business.
- Experienced .Net (C#) background
- Experience of MVC/Web API projects
- Understanding of TDD/BDD
- Relational database knowledge (SQL Server)
- Understanding of DevOps practices (CI/CD/Trunk Based Development)
- Experience of building applications in Microsoft Azure
Nice To Have
- Used Infrastructure as Code (Terraform/ARM Templates)
- Exposure to Serverless architecture in Microsoft Azure
- Some PHP experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'