The Senior Developer will play an integral part in delivering bespoke line-of-business applications for our clients in a range of modern development tools. These applications tend to either be internal-facing, or provide a specialised service to their customers, rather than sales or marketing platforms.
The role will focus on the design and implementation of web-based and mobile application user-interfaces and client-side business logic; however, the candidate should also expect to be involved in the implementation of C# web-services and other server-side components to persist data and deliver notifications.
When working on projects with significant visual assets or branding requirements, the applicant will work with a graphic designer to implement a user interface to their designs; however, on the majority of projects, the Senior Developer will produce a visual design for the interface themselves using the client’s brand guidelines and designing screens from the client’s functional requirements in collaboration with the Advanced Technical Architect.
This is a client facing role giving the opportunity for the applicant to present designs to clients and review implemented functionality. Work location will vary by project, being a mix of working on-site at client premises, working from Advanced offices, and remote working.
The role will suit someone who:
- Is capable of quickly understanding the varied business processes of our clients and working across multiple industry sectors
- Has a good knowledge of human-computer interaction and of designing an interface that is efficient for experienced users whilst being welcoming to new users
- Is capable of leading other developers and testers
- Is flexible and willing to work with different technology stacks on different projects
- Is willing to maintain a role in server-side development whilst focusing on the front-end
We have an immediate requirement for a candidate to work as part of a team delivering a web-application with an Angular browser-based front-end and Asp.Net core web services hosted in Azure, and making use of multiple Azure services.
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate subject (including Computer Science) or equivalent work experience.
- Proven ability to work in a team composed of colleagues and client staff
- 2+ years’ experience of Angular front-end development
- Experience of working in Agile/Scrum development team and use of an agile work-management platform such as Jira, Team Foundation Server, Azure Dev Ops or similar
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A good understanding of developing secure applications and web services
- Demonstrable capability to write unit-testable code
Web User Interface Development
Native iOS / Android
NUnit, MSTest or XUnit,
Continuous Integration / Deployment
Experience of creating and maintaining a continuous integration /deployment pipeline.
Experience with Azure or AWS platform-as-a-service technologies
Use of a DI container or pure DI in projects
Any DI Container
Azure Active Directory
Other Useful Products / Methodologies
- Test Driven Design
- Domain Driven Design
- Command/Query Separation model
- Graphic Design in Photoshop or Development
- Integration of reporting platforms into a user interface (Power BI, Reporting Services)
- Design, implement and deploy custom line-of-business applications for Advanced clients
- Work with our client’s to plan the user interfaces for such applications
- Maintain design documentation, such as architecture diagrams
- Train and mentor more junior staff
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'