Senior Developer - Salary £35,000 - £45,000 (Negotiable)
This is chance to join a young and fast-growing business within an innovative new legal pricing platform. With escalating interest and a growing client base we need to add to the technical team.
We are looking for a Senior Developer to join the development team. You will be looking to lead your own team to develop our customer focused business system. You will be able to provide expert guidance to your team and lead of the architecture approach for both the platforms development and scale as well as supporting the business operation with its customer focused requirements.
You are expected to have been a senior developer in a team for at least 2 years and be able to demonstrate your ability to challenge senior management on their requirements and direction while understanding the wider business needs to enable the business to deliver a best in class customer focused platform.
You will be looking for your next step in your career knowing that you’re joining a young and fast-growing business that is quickly becoming a new disrupter in the market with great opportunities for career growth as the business expands.
- In house expert on our development environment
- Own and develop our API’s, programmatic systems & GUI interfaces
- Be the knowledge expert on this platform and its integrations
- Lead the businesses strategic vision on systems architecture
- Technical advisor on process development & implementation
- Champion the vision & values of VPD to embed the preferred culture and spirit within the Company
- Lead a small team to deliver change in an agile environment
Manage the development workstack based on senior management prioritisation
- VB / VBA / .net / MS SQL / MS Server / IIS / ASP / XML
- Desirable, Linux / PHP5 / MySQL
- Related Industry Certification
- Agile Delivery Methodology
- Desirable: Process Management/ITIL/Prince 2
- Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Programming
- Bring strong team leadership skills
- Able to challenge Bring an innovative approach to problem solving
- Eager for learning new technologies and approaches.
Company are based in central Bath.
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'