A City based (EC3) Fintech company with a revolutionary software product, set to change the Banking Industry, are looking to recruit a Developer and a Senior Developerto join an engineering team on larger / complex deliveries and for support for software beyond production. The role provides the opportunity to deliver high performing, scalable and disruptive software solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the Engineering team with a focus on delivery, quality and innovation
- Develop a reputation, both internally and externally of technical excellence, demonstrating the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to non technical stakeholders
- Focus on continuously improving engineering practices to deliver higher quality releases quicker and more effectively
- Manage issues and dependencies effectively in a way that minimises wastage.
- Research, create and implement industry best practices in technical fields: Microservices, cloud deployment, AI, Big Data and Kappa Architecture
Essential Skills & Experience:
Excellent programming skills in Scala, Java/Kotlin, Python
High Level experience with Hadoop (Spark, HDFS, Hive)
Experience of functional languages and solid object orientated languages on the JVM
Experience of working in an Agile / DevOps / CIDE development environment
Experience of Financial Services and/or Regulatory systems development
SCRUM Master experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a relevant field preferable
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative / Analytically minded with strong problem solving skills
- Strong prioritisation skills to meet internal deadlines
£60K - £80k basic salary
Considerable share options available
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"