Kingston Upon Thames
Our client, a web-based software provider in the UK, is currently seeking a Software Developer to join their dynamic team in Kingston Upon Thames on a full-time, permanent basis. You would take the responsibility of building quality software and contributing to continuous improvements in a pragmatic way.
You will have good working knowledge and technical skills in the .NET platform and Windows eco-system, along with extensive software development experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, building, testing and releasing working software
- Reviewing the code of other team members
- Mentoring and training junior developers and assisting the recruitment process for new team members if requested
- Fostering and safe guarding the culture of continuous improvement within the team
- Ensuring the adherence to development standards, guidelines, and best practises agreed by the team
- Setting development standards, guidelines, and improvement initiatives
- Releasing work software that meets the stability and quality metrics agreed by the team/business
- Delivering code that adheres to agreed standards and practices
Key Skills and Experiences:
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET WebAPI
- SQL Server 2008+
- NHibernate or equivalent ORM
- Nunit or equivalent testing framework
- Git and Github
- Strong modelling and testing skills
- Sound understanding of software design principles and other platforms
- Time management and communication skills
- Service Orientated Architecture
- RESTful API design
- AWS Services
- Octopus Deploy
- Postgres, MySQL, or other RDMS
- MongoDb, Redis, DynamoDb (Or other NoSql)
- Linux and bash
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company working at the forefront of their industry. If you feel this could the right opportunity for you email your CV to us directly or call for more information.
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"