My client is looking for a versatile senior developer to join there expanding development team working on enhancements towards there award winning software.
· Very strong C/C++ programming skills
· Object-oriented design and programming principles
· STL Libraries
· Ability to programme in a multi-threaded environment
· Network-centric apps using TCP/IP and sockets
· Windows (Win32 API/MFC)
· SQL Database experience
· Ability to produce tight, lean code that is easy to maintain
· Ability to balance quality against tight release schedules
· Ability to work on own initiative, without supervision and be a team player
· Excellent communication skills, at peer and Director level
· Ability to cultivate and maintain close working relationships with team colleagues as well as QA, technical Support and marketing teams
· Flexibility and willingness to put in extra time and work when required
· Ability to think laterally regarding new features and how they are best implemented
· High degree of accuracy and ability to take responsibility for own output in ensuring output is of the highest standard and works first time, every time.