Exciting opportunity for a Senior Developer to join a reputable and growing company in Devon. You need to have previous experience in a commercial environment, great attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of the LAMP stack
- Industry experience working with a modern framework such as Yii, Laravel or Symfony
- MySQL database knowledge
- Version control system
- Root cause analysis skills
- Fluency in English
- Great people skills, by email, over the phone and face to face
- A positive attitude, attention to detail and customer oriented
- Good multi-tasking and organisational ability
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines under pressure with a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Set up new clients
- Beta testing
- Support customer queries and implement amends
- Diagnose and fix bugs
- Work as part of the team to develop new system features and improve the product
You will be working as part of a small development team and will be expected to give your input to provide the best solutions to technical challenges and to improve current systems. The work will include implementing custom data and forms for new clients, beta testing, as well as providing frontline support to new and existing clients.
It would be also beneficial (not essential) if you have some experience with writing APIs, testing code with frameworks such as PHPUnit, Node JS and written plugins for Craft CMS.
In return you will be offered a very competitive salary and you will part of a small team, developing a cutting edge and rapidly growing software service.
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"