The purpose of this role is to work alongside a team responsible for development and operations of our core systems. The core systems cover many problem domains such as logistics, order management, stock management and product information. The role will involve gaining deep domain knowledge of many areas of the core business then applying that knowledge to drive improvements to our systems and processes.
A growing retail outfit based in the North West are looking for a Senior developer to join there team. With strong growth within the business in the past 5 years they are expecting this to continue well into the the future.
- Attain a deep understanding of the problem domains
- Design and development of pragmatic solutions to complex problems
- Adopt new technologies and platforms
- Embrace a continuous improvement culture
- Share experiences and knowledge with teams
- Contribute help to reduce lead/cycle time and improve quality
- Work closely with QA's early in the process to 'Bake In' quality
- Interactively develop solutions with a focus on minimising risk
- Maximising system availability and resilience to failures
Your key skills:
- Excellent understanding of good software design principles
- Understanding of technologies including C#, MVC, ASP.NET, Web services, ADO.NET, ORM including Entity Framework and MYSQL
- Must be able to listen and understand complex business problems and translate into quality solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and questioning techniques
- Be adaptable in an environment, which is subject to changing of priorities
- Fundamentally understand the development life cycle from initiation through to delivery
- Demonstrable ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Must be able to demonstrate that they are a team player
To apply please contact or call me on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job