Job Title: Snr Developer
Salary: Up to £40,000pa
Our client is a leading software developer based in Banbury. Due to expansion within the team, they are looking to appoint an experienced Developer with a strong commercial acumen who will be able to assist the development teams in the deliver of implementation, pre-sales and proof of concept systems. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build a solid career with an instantly recognisable, industry leader. Offering genuine variety and excellent earnings potential.
- Support with fault finding
- Document all new applications and upgrades
- Log and resolve defects
- Support the sales/project/R&D process
- Assist with onsite and office based installations and configurations
- Support, maintain and continue to develop and fault find on existing and local applications
- Document and develop new applications using a feature writing process
- Work as an interface between development teams, customers and the support team
- Support the sales, project and R&D process
- Log and resolve defects in applications and to assist with on-site and remote installation and configurations
- Any other ad-hoc requirements as required to support the project process
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years of in-depth web development
- Server side: asp.Net MVC, C#, WCF, Entity Framework, OOP
- SQL server, query and stored procedures.
- Mobile native/web development is an advantage
- Experience of managing and leading development teams would be desirable
- Self-motivated team player
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean Humphrey on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job