A global publishing company are looking for a senior developer to join their established technology team.
Your new company
Are a global publishing company, they are looking for a Senior PHP developer who can oversee the overall architecture and long-term strategy of the company's Drupal platform.
Your new role
You will be required to work on a number of areas including the following tasks;
- long-term strategic roadmap for all PHP & Drupal applications
- Define architectural direction
- Manage tasks and priorities for internal and external developers
- Work with business stakeholders
- Develop new features and functionality
- Support and document integrations with backend systems
- Ensure code is of a high standard and secured in a source code repository
- Ensure applications meet current security best practices
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a passionate developer who is able to work with a number of key stakeholders and take charge of this project, you will need to be skilled in the following areas;
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Object Oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of Drupal, including custom module development, theme development, key contributed modules and core API
- Experience working in Agile development
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity at a global company, they have a competitive salary and are providing an incredible benefits package. Moreover you will be provided with the chance to work with cutting edge technology and take charge of a project in a senior position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.