Concorde Recruitment are working with a well-established business who have some very ambitious growth plans for the next 5 years, and will make this an exciting role to be involved with.
A new role has arisen for a Senior Developer to contribute simultaneously to different projects.
The post holder should have relevant qualifications in computer science, along with experience in the following technologies :
- Object Oriented (class and prototype based), Event-Driven, Imperative, Procedural & Declarative programming paradigms
- Dependency injection.
- Have a good understanding of unit testing.
· Data structure design, modelling and representation. Information metrics, graphs and trees and algorithms. Data perpetuation and transport.
· MySQL and MSSQL
· Windows, Linux and Unix OS. Windows desktop UI programming
- Be familiar with Jira, Confluence, Mantis, Git, CVS
- Be familiar with MVC programming for desktop and web.
- Frameworks: .NET, Mono, QT, Laravel, AngularJS, Kendo UI
- Asynchronous processing and parallelisation.
- Revision control and issue tracking.
- Waterfall, agile and lean development.
This is a full time permanent post offering a negotiable base salary between £32,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience. If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job