Concorde Recruitment are working with a well-established business who have some very ambitious growth plans for the next 5 years, and will make this an exciting role to be involved with.
A new role has arisen for a Senior Developer to contribute simultaneously to different projects.
The post holder should have relevant qualifications in computer science, along with experience in the following technologies :
- Object Oriented (class and prototype based), Event-Driven, Imperative, Procedural & Declarative programming paradigms
- Dependency injection.
- Have a good understanding of unit testing.
· Data structure design, modelling and representation. Information metrics, graphs and trees and algorithms. Data perpetuation and transport.
· MySQL and MSSQL
· Windows, Linux and Unix OS. Windows desktop UI programming
- Be familiar with Jira, Confluence, Mantis, Git, CVS
- Be familiar with MVC programming for desktop and web.
- Frameworks: .NET, Mono, QT, Laravel, AngularJS, Kendo UI
- Asynchronous processing and parallelisation.
- Revision control and issue tracking.
- Waterfall, agile and lean development.
This is a full time permanent post offering a negotiable base salary between £32,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience. If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experience.