Skills and Experience
- Previous experience developing enterprise software in a team environment
- Experience of leading a development team.
- Experience programming applications using .NET
- Experience of implementing development best practice within a fast moving, agile environment
- Excellent understanding of Risk and how to manage it
- Pragmatic, positive, collaborative, self-motivated, assertive, commercially aware and driven to continuous learning/improvement
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience of working with SaaS or web-based products (beneficial)
- Experience programming applications using SQL Server (beneficial)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, growing business in a leading role. Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job