Senior Developer (Wordpress) - Portsmouth - £30,000+
Senior Developer (Wordpress) - Portsmouth - £30,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Developer with experience and a passion for Wordpress to work for one of the UKs top search and digital agencies. Whilst the office is based in Portsmouth, they offer a flexible working environment with remote working opportunities.
The client are one of the leading search and digital agencies that use data science and intelligent automation to help their clients grow based on evidence-driven decisions that get results. The client are at the top of their game and work with fantastic and recognisable brands. Whilst they’re top of their game, they also pride themselves on their informal, relaxed and collaborative environment in the office with optional company events through to homemade cake in the office. They are already established but continuing to grow as a business so it’s a fantastic time to get on board!
- Take full responsibility for planning and implementing WordPress websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
- Code and implement websites from Xd/Sketch layout through HTML/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins (if required - ideally functionality should be created natively).
- Work with the Head of Creative to provide clear and regular reports to clients during website builds
- Specify and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites.
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline web development cycle.
- Work and liaise directly with clients and provide expert advice to potential and current clients, with regards to implementing their needs etc
- Work with APIs from multiple sources
- Work with, mentor and assist more junior developers on the team
- 6+ years’ commercial experience in web development, ideally within wordpress
- Experience with other platforms including Umbraco, Drupal and Magneto etc are beneficial but Wordpress is key!
- Strong knowledge of current web development languages and environments including HTML5, CSS3, PHP, MySQL etc
- Knowledge of web server configurations - Windows and Linux
- Basic Salary of around £30,000 (flexible for the right candidate)
- 22-25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- Self scheduled/ flexible working hours and the autonomy to work either from home or in the office
- Learning and Development opportunities and plenty of opportunities to grow within the role
- Cycle to work scheme
- Laptop (your choice of a Mac or a PC) and 2 monitors
- A relaxed environment with plenty of tea, cake and optional company activity from Friday drink to yoga!
If you are keen on the positions press apply now or if you have any questions, please contact Rachel at ABR Talent.
- Web Developers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'