Senior Developer - PHP
- PHP developer with some demonstrable commercial experience
- Work closely with your fellow developers, account team and the project office to help define requirements and provide input on the best technical solution
- 5 years + Experienced
- Clear & precise written & verbal communication skills - essential
- Proficient with object-oriented PHP, specifically using a known framework (Symfony, Laravel & Zend Framework).
- Familiar with code style and secure development.
- Work on existing projects as well as creating new ones
- Familiar with Vagrant or Docker
- Preferably with experience working with structured workflow models (such as git flow)
- Experienced with estimating projects
- Mindful of front-end build automation/task-runners (gulp/grunt)
- Able to work with deployment automation
- Familiar at building and consuming SOAP APIs and RESTful
- Have worked with project managers, business analysts, UI/UX designers etc.
- Familiar with waterfall and agile project management methodologies
- Familiar with dev-ops/sys-ops skills, such as installing SSL certificates, configuring virtual hosts, installing PHP modules
- Aware of cloud-based architecture (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies. Comfortable setting up back-end and front-end task automation.
- Experienced working with content management systems (WordPress/Concrete5/Drupal)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'