Senior Developer | Informatica Developer | Informatica MDM | ETL
I have just received a brand-new role near to Basingstoke working for a renowned company who require a creative and innovative Senior Developer / Informatica MDM Developer to join their team. As growth continues you will have the opportunity to work with an extensive portfolio, internal business analysts whilst ensuring delivery excellence and mentoring more junior members of the team.
Please see below for a detailed overview.
Role Responsibilities of the Senior Developer / Informatica Developer:
• Be a technical leader in Informatica.
• Working with off-shore teams and vendors.
• Provide support, troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Ensure delivered solutions are in-line with company architecture
• Data architecture design
The ideal Senior Developer / Informatica MDM Developer will have the following experience:
• Informatica MDM experience
• Java / J2EE development within Agile and Scrum environments.
• Oracle or SQL experience
• Experience of Informatica ETL processes
• Competent with Continuous Integration
• UNIX / Linux environments
• Competent across the full SDLC
• In depth understanding of multi-project and medium / large scale development projects.
Personal characteristics of the Senior Informatica MDM Developer:
• Data-driven individual
• Able to lead teams whilst remaining hands on
Salary: up to £55,000 + generous benefits package.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Contact: Glenn Rose @ reQiva
- Data Architecture
- SAP MDM