In the last three years, our client has grown by over 40% and they continue to grow at pace, both organically and through acquisition. They now operate across six locations in the UK, with their Software Solutions business based in Lanarkshire. They have an e-customer customer base and are continuing to invest significantly in their technology platform; one of the most sophisticated customer focused solutions available in their sector. As part of their expansion plans they are looking to recruit a Senior Developer.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will play a significant role in the Development team to:
- Leading, mentoring and developing the team;
- Delivering functional code that meets the requirements of the business and their customers;
- Testing code produced by other developers in the team;
- Contributing to team and process continuous improvements;
- Responding to support and bug fixing activities which are shared across the team;
- Leading software development through the SDLC;
You will be an experienced C# .NET Developer / Senior Developer with experience gained within a similar fast-moving development team. You will have experience of modern enterprise system technologies including Web services, Micro Services, Object-relational mapping; Continuous Integration and development; Automated build, test and other quality tools are advantageous. You should have a passion for Development, be a team player and be excited by the opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking, supportive and cutting-edge environment.
Our client operates within an Agile environment with strong technology foundations based on:
- Microsoft .NET MVC
- C# Programming Language
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio IDE
- SOAP and REST web services and micro-services
- Enterprise services bus technologies
- Geo-redundant SQL Azure databases
Salary up to £60,000 (DOE) + Benefits. Opportunities for progression for a strong performer. For further information contact Stuart Ringland at Lusona Consultancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'