Senior Developer Back End- £55000-63000- Consultancy - London
Senior Developer (Back End) - £55000-63000- Consultancy - London
Our client is a team of Java developers working for a Software Consultancy, hiring for a permanent position, based in Central London.
The company has a portfolio of success and uses an agile SCRUM environment with regular sprints to be sure that work output is in the customers expectations.
The business is keen for a new member for an immediate start to support the current implementation of web applications.
As a result the team are very effective in showcasing their work to clients and have experience in various frameworks.
What does the company expect?
- Experience in Java7 or 8 and knowledge of front end development and experience in showcasing work to clients.
- The ability to work in harmony with the development team for the sake of smooth product outcome.
- Must be permitted to work in the UK
- Very Generous salary
- Free drinks, FoozBall, Own (Cost covered)Laptop, Private Healthcare
- Performance based vacations.
- Flexi-times 2 days a week.
If you are keen to be part of an elite team of developers with a reputable software house, send your C.V. to Don Handalage at
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP recruitment, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Java/ Spring/ Hibernate/ Struts/ Java 7/ Back End/ Maven/ gradle / object Orientated/ JVM/ J2EE/ London/ Euston/ Regent/ Croydon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job