Due to continued year on year success my market leading Northamptonshire based client have asked me to help find them a skilled Senior Developer to join their team
They work across multiple sectors and scales with clients ranging from large multinational corporations to SMEs covering Insurance, Finance and Engineering
As the senior developer you will be working closely with the IT Director to help develop and enhance their software as a service cloud based applications.
Key Duties will include:
• Working on a mix of existing and greenfield projects as well as working with
Account Managers and with their clients to understand the business requirements, with
a view to designing and implementing technical solutions to assist them.
• Leading the team working closely with the senior management
• Production of maintainable web applications with solid architecture
• Identifying, investigating and implementing solutions to client requirements
• Design and Development of new Applications
• Advising on architecture and technology
• Maintenance of existing applications
• Contribute to coding standards / development practices
Essential experience in the following:
• .Net (C#)
• MS SQL Server / T-SQL
• Keen eye for design / UI / UX
• Strong interest in the future of web application development
• Ability to work within small multi-skilled teams and to communicate technical aspects in a clear manner
• Willingness to implement projects on time and to budget
• Ability to create and maintain accurate / accessible and organized documentation.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
• ASP.Net MVC experience
• Knowledge and experience in Azure and AWS
• Knowledge of Angular
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity to start 2019 off with a bang then do not delay, apply with a up to date CV
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'