Senior .Net Developer £45k neg
Our client is a well-established and successful digital marketing company based near Leeds. They would like to bring a Senior .Net Developer into the team, working with the Head of Technical to identify and implement opportunities for improving the organisations software development life-cycle.
The company and culture is highly professional, but also fun, friendly and collaborative. They deliver creative and innovative solutions to their clients, and encourage the team to engage fully in the design of these solutions through the sharing of new ideas and ways of working.
- Work with internal and external customers to understand briefs their briefs and write solution documents
- Mentor junior Development Team members, defining and encouraging tool selection and software design pattern best practice.
- Understand the current technology stack, and make recommendations for enhancements where required.
- Troubleshoot complex software issues
- Engage with none technical stakeholders, explaining complex systems using easy-to-understand language
- Create test plans
- Document systems
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and principles, specifically ASP.NET MVC
- Database technologies - SQL Server, with strong SQL and LINQ skills
- Broad experience of UI/UX design principles
- Experience of developing web, mobile and tablet designs
- Commercial experience of developing ASP.NET applications using C# and ORM technology
- Full life-cycle delivery of medium sized projects
If you believe your profile and experience is a good match, and you are interested in joining this successful and friendly organisation, then please send your CV in the first instance
- Software Development