We are looking for an experience Senior Desktop Support Analyst to join an established global organisation at their Warwickshire offices.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
• Diagnose and quickly resolve all Windows applications and networking problems reported to help minimize downtime
• Install, Upgrade, Support and troubleshoot Windows 7 (and newer), Microsoft Office 2010 (and newer) and any other approved desktop application.
• Mobile device support (smart phones and tablets)
• Provides site support and assistance to the Central IT Support Teams (Network, Storage, Telecom) as needed
• Troubleshoot and Support Audio and Video (A/V) technical issues in Conference Rooms, including Video Conference equipment.
• Support changes for SCCM image build.
• Provide configuration and support for the desktop and laptop environment by creating and enabling Group Policies (GPOs) and managing antivirus/encryption support on End User Computer Devices
• Active directory management including device object management, GPO management, device object clean-up, user object management.
• Lift and carry up to 50 pounds of equipment short distances.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a company culture that grows and develops their people. This global leader is an inspiring company to work for and if you'd like to be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job