Our client has been trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Lamborghini to name a few. As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality is key.
Position: Senior Designer
Location: Olney, MK46 4BA
Job type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends
- Forging and executing engaging creative concepts
- Generating ideas and selling them into clients
- Maintaining high standards and enhancing the agency’s strong-reputation
- Collaborating across the agency to drive up standards of all creativity
- Significant industry experience (min. 4 years)
- Meticulous attention-to-detail
- In-depth digital design capabilities
- Pride and passion in your work, and personal development
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to think creatively and deliver strong concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About the role:
RSM are looking for a Senior Designer to join our ‘little speedboat’ based in the beautiful market town of Olney; who enjoys a ‘can do’ approach, and a passion for self-development, and challenging.
Working with authority and professionalism, ensuring the high quality of design work (digital or print).
Developing an agency’s design capability through leadership and inventive concepts, the aim is to deliver exceptional integrated campaigns. A deep understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards is essential.
You must live within a 45-minute commute of MK46 4BA for a suitable work/life balance.
You may have experience of the following: Senior Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer, Photoshop, Illustrator, Digital Designer, In-Design, Website Designer, Graphic Design, Media Designer, Creative Artworker, In Design, Adobe, Photo Editing, Artworker, Creative Designer, Visual Communication, etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'