An amazing opportunity for a truly conceptual creative to join a fast paced, dynamic agency who focus in the retail and FMCG sectors. Part of a global network, they are well-established and have a lot to offer a creative, forward thinking story teller looking for their next challenge.
With house-hold brands in their exciting portfolio of clients, focusing in the Retail and FMCG sectors this role will be dedicated to one of their largest accounts; with the opportunity to bring new ideas and creativity across various touch points. Collaborating with a team of enthusiastic and passionate individuals, this role will suit a Senior Designer with a portfolio, displaying a variety of work with well-known brands.
- Take ownership over the creative output for the account and engage on workload required to produce quality design solutions, in line with the client's brief
- You will take a lead role on projects, working closely with the Creative Director and other Senior Designers to scheduled timescales and overseeing the projects through to final delivery
- From initial brief, produce engaging and inspiring designs for shopper marketing campaigns, internal communications, and digital executions
- Manage expectations of stakeholders and provide, where possible, accurate estimations of timings on projects
- You need to be hands on and self-motivated as well as confident in your approach and have the ability to articulate and visualise your ideas.
- Be a good listener, not be afraid to air your views, be a great team player and enthusiastic.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have experience working within an agency environment
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your clean, elegant designs and layout, across a range of clients in the retail sector
- Designs across print and digital - storyboards and branding campaigns.
- Have strong creative suite experience
- Be able to take design through from concept to presentation
This is a really good opportunity for a confident Middleweight Designer with a strong background, looking to step up and take more responsibility. It would also suit a Senior Designer that is looking for more autonomy or to focus on one key account and be a part of the process in its entirety.
Senior Designer, Agency, £depending on experience, Northampton, Permanent
- packaging design
- graphic designer
- conceptual design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'