Up to £35,000
Are a talented Senior Designer who not only comes up with award winning ideas and doesn't shy away from reaching outside the box?
This fast pace environment provides variety week to week, where no day is the same, with their all hands-on deck attitude the creative team will work on everything from posters to packaging. This agency is one of the most iconic global media communications agencies and is looking for a Senior Designer to help lead their new business!
As a Senior Designer, you will have the resources to provide clients with first class designs through your exceptional idea generation and initiative. With confidence and ability to sell your ideas will take you far in this company and fast up the growing team.
* As a Senior Designer creating high quality designs is your first priority across a range of materials for clients.
* Creating everything including in-house materials, packaging, social media and the look and feel will make up the varied day to day to effectively service clients.
* Using impeccable idea generation to create pitches that dazzle and impress to bring new business into the agency.
* Working closely with a team of creatives, you can provide mentoring and supporting soon it be required to assist the Lead Designer.
* With your proven track record of winning pitches, fantastic ideas and creativity will set you off with the right skill set to amaze clients and the team.
* Being used to fast pace and high demands environment, this agency will be no different from those you have worked in before.
* Having an air of confidence and being your big personality means you can promote your ideas and have an active voice within the team.
* Benefiting from video editing and animation skills, brings an additional skill that others won't have.
* With your impressive portfolio demonstrating a wide range of abilities from PowerPoint, a range of print materials, varied and interesting ideas displaying creativity will secure you your future role!
If you think you have what it takes to become a vital part of this highly creative team, then Apply Now!
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact.
Or alternatively find me at in/emma-piller-aspire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'