We have a new opportunity at British Gymnastics for a Senior Designer to join the team based at Lilleshall National Sports Centre. You will join us on a full time, temporary basis working 37 hours per week covering maternity. In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary and package of £20,250 to £27,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) plus contributory pension scheme + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days).
British Gymnastics is proud to be the UK Governing Body for the sport of Gymnastics. We exist to support, lead and inspire all those involved or interested in Gymnastics. We provide a national directive and structure for the sport; delivering a range of opportunities across the age spectrum to take part and stay in gymnastics, as well as developing talent and delivering top-level success.
The Senior Designer Role
At the centre of all British Gymnastics marketing and communications, the design team ensure that all of the creative design, graphics and artwork are forward thinking and representative of the organisations brand values.
We are looking for a Senior Designer maternity cover to support British Gymnastics Marketing and Communications’ brand strategy with high quality, creative design across a range of online and offline platforms, leading on the design and creative solutions for nominated projects. The cover will last for approximately 9 months.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Designer
- Lead on the creative development of key designated projects lending design expertise to ensure high quality creative to support British Gymnastics’ objectives
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of the designing from concept through to completion considering application to all appropriate assets and channels. Responsible for integrity of the work through the finished product, including print and digital solutions
- Develop consistent brand, design styling and design work across a range of formats ensuring artwork is signed off by the line manager/Head of Marketing and Communications prior to release
- Create design outputs which elevate the perception of BG and gymnastics to ensure our sport is presented in the best light, helping to achieve awareness and appeal objectives, aiming to strongly connect with the viewer
Our Ideal Senior Designer
- Prior knowledge and experience of graphic design including desktop publishing, print industry supply chain, graphic design applications software (Adobe Suite)
- Design skills to create great digital experiences in partnership with digital and IT colleagues.
- In-depth knowledge of branding and corporate identity policies/protocol, publications and templates
- A creative flair and a genuine interest in current design trends, emerging technologies etc.
- Attention to detail for accurate and timely production of work
- A formal qualification in graphic design and be able to demonstrate their creativity and technical skills via a comprehensive portfolio of work
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday, 23rd September 2018
Interview date: Tuesday, 2nd October 2018
If you would like to join our team as our Senior Designer, or find out more information, then please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!
British Gymnastics is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. We are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
Unfortunately, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"