Keywords (Digital, Marketing, Project, Global, Advertising)
Location - London
Salary up to £45k
A Senior Designer is required for one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe.
If you have experience as a Senior Designer and you are currently looking to take the next step within her career, then please read the below!
The Senior Designer will work with the Global Head of Design and Studio manager with the implementation of new and efficient design processes, including documentation, reporting and roll out. Working within the Marketing department you will be working on TV campaigns, discount offer pushes and any other projects that may come your way. The Senior Designer will be responsible for testing strategy across all online advertising from banner ads to affiliate website modules to social media and any emerging technologies.
- Liaise with Global marketing teams
- Work closely with the studio including developers, copywriters and content editors
- Assist the studio to present, sell and position concepts to senior stakeholders
- Ensure all digital communications are consistent and a key part of a seamless on-brand customer journey across all marketing and advertising touch points
- Share digital expertise and technical knowledge with other global teams
- The ability to work on multiple projects with speed and efficiency
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Develop online advertising
- Experience in small or large-scale projects in digital media and online advertising
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC and Photoshop
- Able to support a team
- Highly skilled designer with experience in a creative agent or in-house design team
- Previous experience working on digital and branding campaigns
- Ability to interpret and apply data analysis to design solutions
- While this role is primarily for a graphic designer, the ideal candidate will also show UI/UX design skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'