We are working with an award winning healthcare advertising agency on an exciting new brief for a Senior Designer.
You are an experienced graphic designer who produces extraordinary design of the highest level.
You are an all-rounder, whose responsibility will be to proactively support a close-knit creative team with your awesome design skills.
Together with the team, you will work to create and deliver award-winning, original design for briefs that come in from their varied portfolio of clients.
You can design for multi-media platforms including print, digital and social media. You will need to create brand identities from scratch, bring events and congresses to life and everything in between. You’ll be able to execute all this to world-class standards.
As a conceptual thinker, you have a wide range of abilities with a solid grounding in visual communications and a strong understanding of typography, principles of layout and user experience.
Communication is a big part of the job too, so you should feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. From brainstorming and presenting initial ideas, right through to final execution and delivering.
- Work with other creatives, or independently, to develop design and layout solutions that respond to a variety of client briefs
- Where appropriate on a project, input at a conceptual level and have the confidence to take on art-direction duties such as managing photo-shoots on an ad-hoc basis
- Be constantly curious. Have a keen awareness of what's happening in the world around you
- Take your knowledge and insight and turn them into designs that engage the audiences for which the communication is targeted
- Develop design concepts, refine after feedback and execute the final idea
- Present your progress to the team and client at certain points of creative development
- Prepare design layouts for offline and online content
- Ensure that any corporate guidelines have been carefully considered and reflected in any recommendations
- Work closely with Art Directors and Copywriters to devise brand guidelines
- Work with the Production team to identify and engage with the best external suppliers to execute the work in line with the agreed budget and timeline
- Brief external partners to bring your ideas to life, ensuring that the work is flawlessly executed with the highest levels of craft skills, regardless of channel
- Direct the execution of the design, supervising the work of creative partners such as illustrators or model makers to realise your creative vision
If this summary appeals, please get in touch to find out more about the agency and their work.