Very Competitive Salary
Growing rapidly and currently working on some of the biggest, most complex construction projects in London this very well established company is looking to hire Architectural Designers. If you are educated to HNC, HND or Degree level in a construction or design related subject with experience of Solidworks, Curtain Walling, Cladding and/or Glazing you can expect to receive a very competitive package as well as development within the role.
With access to two of the largest and best equipped manufacturing, fabrication and painting facilities within the UK cladding industry, this company provides a one-stop in-house process from project conception to completion.
Based in the Thetford area of Norfolk, key tasks will include:
- Responsible for all aspects of the design and material schedules from date of appointment to the conclusion of the Defects Liability Period.
- Ensure General Arrangement drawings and glass schedules are 100% checked and signed off by lead designer.
- Responsible for advising the lead designer for the preparation, submission and approval of all necessary structural, thermal safety, roof drainage, calculations and others required under the contract specification for the pack being detailed.
- Ensure that all calculations have been implemented within the design prior to issuing construction drawings and fabrication drawings.
- Report to the Lead designer any failures against the contract programme and report any matter of error, cost implications, programme variations on projects.
If you are a Senior Designer looking for a new challenge this dynamic, rapidly growing company could be offering just the opportunity you are looking for call Jean Knappitt or send your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job