Would you like to work as the lead on a long-term project designing a full suite of innovative gambling products?
This award-winning software agency will have you working on the continuing design of a brand new white-label gaming solution across both web and mobile applications, aimed at revolutionising the gambling industry.
With Flexible working until 9am, and 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, they like to ensure that you are able to work the hours that best suit you. Their state of the art office space is brand new and includes a break out area for all things Mario Kart and FIFA.
At the same time, they are also one which strives for excellence, and like to reward those who go the extra mile for the company and its clients. Their referral scheme, employee of the month bonus and competitive salary are all geared towards maximising the commitment of the people who work there.
As the Senior designer you will be responsible for all the designs produced and be a key advisor in UX and its best practices. Within the design process you will be asked to sketch out solutions to complex problems, storyboard the user journeys, and produce ideas, concepts, and high-fidelity wireframes.
What are the skills a Senior Designer will have?
- At least 2 years' experience using Sketch
- Adobe CC Suite experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience in responsive web design and UX and UI design (wireframing, prototyping, researching etc.)
- Previous experience designing products which handle lots of data, as well as testing and analysing across different medium
Why are you the ideal person for the Senior Designer role?
- Someone who has excellent attention to detail, who is organised and neat
- You will be someone who is adaptable and keen to learn new skills, and thrives in a team
- Be hard working and interested in keeping up with the latest technological advances and how they can be applied to your projects
- You will have previous experience designing for large gambling or e-commerce websites or apps, and have an exceptional portfolio of design work
- UI UX
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job