Our client is an agency who works with some of the biggest clients in London providing them with support for their digital, graphic design and document production needs. We are looking for an experienced Designer to join this growing, fast-paced London team based in the central/ East London area.
Previous experience designing for financial/ corporate clients is needed as well as extensive bid/ proposal experience. You must be confident working with professionals at all levels within client organisations and helping brands engage with their target audiences in innovative ways.
Responsibilities/ experience needed:
- Advanced skills in Adobe CS as well as some Powerpoint knowledge is needed. You will be responsible for the design and format of bespoke and branded documents for internal and external audiences
- Manage and mentor a team of Midweight and Junior Designers
- Adapt to various visual identity systems and brand guidelines
- Take design briefs from clients and manage the production process from start to finish
- Be able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs and exceeding client expectations
- Build solid relationships with clients based on excellent client service
- Have a keen eye for copy layout and experience in designing infographics/ graphs/ charts etc.
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have an excellent understanding of the print process and techniques and be able to liaise directly with printers
- Experience of designing digital documents is an advantage and there will also be ample opportunity to develop skills and build on your existing experience.
If you have experience working with big name corporate brands within the financial services, law, commercial property, or insurance sectors, in either an in-house or studio environment then we would love to hear from you asap.
Please apply for the role with your updated CV and samples.
- Financial Services
- Graphic Design