We're looking for a Senior Designer with a hands-on-deck, collaborative mindset, proven expertise in the supermarket brand / FMCG design world, and enough confidence to get on with it from day one and own your own projects. You'll get to work on tier one global brands from the get-go and be a part of something that's really set to grow.
The experience we need.
The successful Senior Designer will be a genuine ideas person and this must be apparent in your portfolio. As well as brilliant ideas, your portfolio will be executed beautifully - you know how to craft meticulously and you wouldn't accept anything that isn't exceptional.
Chances are, you're already a Senior Designer for one of the UK's top design agencies or have been one previously, but you may have also freelanced or worked for one of the smaller agencies. Whatever your background, your portfolio must include supermarket brands and demonstrate at least a handful of packaging pieces.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Designer at the very top of their game, but who's looking for something unique. You'll be joining a globally recognised branding agency who've not sold out and remain very much an independent agency, but have a relatively newly formed team in Bristol.
As Senior Designer you'll get to work on all of the tastiest briefs from a stable of great clients - some of which will be yours to own.
One of the most respected creative agencies in the UK who genuinely push the boundaries to come up with clever, witty, creative concepts which wow clients and their clients' customers. They have a very strong internal culture which breeds creativity and a helathy balance of autonomy vs collaborative thinking.
Their creative output is second to none and it's this combination which has won them clients large and small - from exciting start-ups who need a brand built from scratch, up to global FMCG brands who use them for the vast majority of their creative campaign work.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive basic salary in the region of £40k-£50k - they pay very well and can flex for the best talent.
- A supportive group of people who value their employees and offer a good amount of flexible working (for example, 90% of people in the studio has at least one child so there is an understanding about these things)
- An opportunity to work with some of the best creatives in the country, on some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Bonus + decent holiday and christmas close (on top of holiday allowance) + all the small things that make a comoany a great place to work.
- If you work here then you'll find it very hard to leave - it's that good!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'