Well established National Tier 1 Contractor with Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Education and Leisure projects of medium to large scale across Yorkshire.
Managing the Design on a large scale high rise residential development in the city centre.
£55,000 to £65,000 + Company Car / Car Allowance and package.
- A degree or equivalent in a construction or design related qualification
- Membership of a professional body (e.g. CIOB, RICS, ICE, RIBA).
- Experience of running the design on new build and refurbishment projects of medium to large value.
- CSCS card
- UK driving licence
- Lead Project and Design Team Meetings
- Identifying and managing risk from drawings, specifications and project programme
- Ensure specified briefs and specifications are followed
- Monitor and update Consultants' drawings
- Lead coordination between Consultants and Subcontractors
- Produce schedules throughout construction phases
- Work alongside Construction Department and internal Design Department
- Establishing for subcontractor work packages and the associated design and procurement programme
If this role is of interest please apply via the link or drop Randstad CPE a call on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Senior Design Manager
- Design manager