Salary: Up to £70k plus excellent benefits package
Are you an ambitious Senior Design Manager within footwear and accessories, keen to design for a well-respected and leading brand? Are you an experienced people manager with ambitions to manage a team of Designers across a number of well-known labels? If so, then please read on for more information on this excellent opportunity!
Based in London, this Fashion business perfectly blend a forward thinking, innovative approach with a collaborative, supportive and mature working environment that really rewards success. With a number of brands in their portfolio, the business is an established and recognised name with an excellent reputation as an employer.
As Senior Design Manager you will be responsible for designing the main footwear collection for a leading brand. You’ll also take direct line management responsibility for a team of Designers, ensuring their day to day activities are aligned with the overall strategy of the department.
- Leading the design for the footwear collection of a specific key brand
- Leading a team of 5-6 Designers across a range of further brands
- Develop a close relationship with the Sales and Merchandising team ensuring seasonal reviews on future customer and product marketing requirement
- Integrate and manage the design of additional brands as they enter the business portfolio
- Work alongside the Sourcing and Development team in Asia for the execution of samples
- You’ll be a creative designer with a strong commercial mind-set
- You will be an experienced designer across footwear and accessories, with the focus primarily on footwear
- You’ll be a passionate leader, a natural people person with strong leadership skills with the ability to lead a team of designers from Assistant to Senior Designer level
- Will be a positive, resourceful individual committed to pushing the brand(s) forward
- You will be a self-starter with high energy levels, able to motivate and lead a team
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to or alternatively please apply via the link below.