Our client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join a forward thinking, driven, enthusiastic company in Peterborough. With the team being young we are looking for an experienced Design Engineer looking for a step up or a Senior Design Engineer looking for a change in industry. Our client is renowned for manufacturing bespoke machinery for large organisations predominately within the Automotive industry. As a Senior Design Engineer, you will be tasked to development products and continuously look to improve them.
We are currently looking for an approachable and committed Senior Mechanical Engineer, in this role you'll be responsible for:
* Completing Engineering design and produce drawings and costings ready for manufacture.
* Provide technical support and advice during manufacture stages.
* Taken the lead on development and ownership of projects
* Deal with customers when necessary.
* Working in close collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines as required to deliver project requirements
* Liaising with team members, clients and other disciplines to work together to delivery project
* Ensure tasks are carried out and completed in accordance with the agreed scope of works, timescales and budgets.
* Practical understanding of mechanical design
* A sound understanding of solidworks would be an advantage
* 5+ years experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer
* Qualified to an HNC level in Mechanical Engineering
* Demonstrate experience with bespoke machinery
* Be creative and always look to improve machinery
* Be proactive
Should you feel interested in the above role all you need to do is apply by following the link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'