The Senior Design Engineer will manage the engineering design from land appraisal through to construction issue. The position is a senior position within the team and will play an important part of driving the Technical team forward.
My client is one of the North Wests most reputable House Builders. They have a brilliant track record of Developing staff and offering them strong career progression.
- Advise Land Dept on Technical viability of new sites
- Assist in the production of layouts and technical report for Land Appraisals; and required working drawings
- Prepare outline engineering schematics & Technical reports for Land Appraisals
- Brief and commission site investigations, topographical survey and other assessment reports on land acquired
- Brief engineering consultants on scope of design
- Initial negotiations/enquiries with statutory bodies on environmental, drainage, highways and other engineering issues when apprising land
- Obtain planning permissions and other statutory approvals
The successful candidate will be a proven Design Engineer with experience of working with CAD. They will have a track record of working with the Land team to advise of the feasibility of land and from their providing the Design for all drainage and sewers.
You will ideally have experience of working with another Developer or alternatively have worked for an External Consultant on Housing Developments.
An excellent basic salary plus car and allowance and bonus scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job