Hours: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Have you got real life experience of designing landing gear for the aerospace or defence industries?
Are you experienced in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)?
Do you have commercial computer-aided three-dimensional interactive application experience (CATIA)?
If so, we want to hear from you!
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work with a leader in the field of aerospace and defence equipment. Due to increased demand and ongoing success, this global leader are looking to take on a Senior Design Engineer to work from their site in Gloucester.
Reporting to the Design and Analysis Engineering Group Leader, the Senior Design Engineer will be expected to write design reports and identify and author design work packages for completion by outsourced design teams.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong general Mechanical Engineering knowledge gained over several years and be able to work autonomously with little supervision.
• 25 days holiday
• Auto enrolment in company pension scheme
• Company performance related bonus
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Key Skills & Experience:
• Strong commercial CATIA v5 experience, ideally on Airbus programs
• Landing Gear structural design experience
• Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) experience to be able to define/communicate acceptable engineering tolerances within the design process
• Qualified to a minimum of HND (or equivalent) in a relevant Engineering subject
• The ideal candidate will have knowledge of aerospace materials and manufacturing processes and hold an appreciation of fatigue and stress limitations
To find out more or to apply, please contact Baff on 0117 3178000, or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is not of interest or you do not feel you are right for the role, but know someone who might be interested, please get in touch and you could win £100.00 worth of high street vouchers.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business